Monday, May 2, 2011

HOT not where i belong!!

WasSup geEks!!Ok this is not so haPpy to me :/..my friends make a competion between us who is the hottest one(in FB)?Look's like im the winner..n im the hottest..daaa wht ever who cares if i win!!wnt to call me ,Hotcheek,hot girl..its up to u guys..but thts obviously not me!!!ok LOOK im not proud being the HOTTEST..for me hot didnt mean anything to me..its just suckk..we just an ordinary student,why must We catch hot??there's no use..its also not have in exammination!!hmm..i better keep it up with my attitude..if u guys dnt like it just BACKOFF!!its me n no else cnt be me..i knw where i belong.ok (: n HOT not where i belong..anyways thx alot for those who votes for me!! :D btw for ppl who doesnt satisfied with me including my friends just straight come n see me ok pal..:D n I'M NOT PRENTENDING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment