Friday, March 25, 2011

My AmAzIng N awEsome SisTer.. "She's My AnGel"

Thank God for giving me such a good,awesome,sweet n amazing sister....she's the best sister ever...I love her soo muchh <3<3 for me she not only sister..she like a good friend..she always here n there for me..even though we live far away..but nothing can't stop our relationship...im so sorry if i ever hurt u my dear sis :(:( for all this time all my problem i will tell u..and u always try ur best to solve n help me with it..it's hard to find someone like u sis :/ u so caring...even though we r adopt sisters but for me u like my real big sister..since ive got none :'(:'( ur the best sis :D:D I hope that i can meet you someday by God grace :):)..thank you so muchh sister for being my good excellent incredibles amazing gr8 awesome cool funny caring n sweet sister :D..i dont want to lose you..and i hope u not gonna leave me alone :(..lastly i would like to say I LOVE YOU SOO MUCHHH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART...UR MY EVERYTHING MY HUNNY BUNNY SWEET ANGEL BIG SISTER :) <3 kisses for ya my angel sweety sis SHARMIN ANNIE..muahhhhhhxxxxx :*:*:*:* a huge big hug for ya sweety pie ;);) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment