Friday, March 25, 2011

FUCK YOU!!!

Wassup Blogger!!! LOL...mhmmm...let start this..why u n ur bestfriend a rich rude girl cal me n my bestfriend bitches???then when i ask u why are u calling me bitch?.u say"no i don't"..u think what im a deaf or something..cmon daaa..maybe im stupid in other stuff..but not for this ok!!!dont mean to be rude...but if u start this i also can..i though we can be such a good friends..but since u bcome closer with that girl u change alot..but dont say im changing bcoze im friend with aishah..there's nothing to deal with her..don't check on me..CHECK OF YOURSELF FIRST SIS..then u will know..who's changing..I'M STILL ME..and no one else could change me..IK u are much clever than me..have good friends like 2B and 2A class..so u look me like a stupid fucking girl ryte..hahaha..tysm for everything u such a good friend that i know everrr...so u just frget about what we done bfore this... its all the past..frm now on between u and me are over..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment