Thursday, December 1, 2011

:'(

im missing my elder sister so muchh..but i dont know if she feel the same :'( Hey my angel if yu reading this,then im gonna tell yu that how muchh im missing yu,how worried i am bout yu :( ive been crying the whole night thinking bout yu,i mad with everybody b/c im not seeing yu for the whole day..until today i still cant smile..but dont be fooled with my stupid fake smile :/  ill try to make myself happy,but i just cant,ill try to put a smile on my face but it dnt work at all :( i feel like dying since last night until now,i cnt even sleep for the whole nite b/c of yu..what im telling yu is really truth,only God knw it,Only him knw what i feel bout yu..im not even eat for the whole day..yu knw how much i love yu..i dnt knw how can i explain it to yu :/ my life can be totally worst without yu....when yu came to me,my life have been lighten,but when yu not with me i feel like my life is so dark :( i try to treat other sisters like i did to yu,but i cant..my love for yu is different...i never felt like this before..but with yu i feel like..hmmmm,i cnt even explain it :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment