Sunday, May 1, 2011

What A lOneLy n SaD nIte :'(

Hey buddy (: wassup..u all must having a nice,sweet,romantic n happy nite ryte??well i wish i had someone that can company me all nite long :/...i just need someone that can hug me when im alone,wipe my tears when i sad..ik its hard to find someone sweet tht can do that :(..hmmm..but thnk God bcz give me a sister that always make me happy when im sad :) even though we'r far away..but she always try her best to cheer me up :D idk whts the reason of all this sad n loneliness??im confused with all this mess in my mind,my life...im sick of all this..plz let me out of all this sadness n loneliness..i also need some happy time like other ppls..but i just dnt knw how can i get out frm all this stpd mess!!!i hpe there's gonna have a way someday :/



No comments:

Post a Comment