Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm SucH a UseLess DaUghTer for ya!!

on 29 0f March 2011,first in the morning my mom mad at me..she say im such a useless daughter..!!tysm mother for saying all those words!!IK i cant be such a gr8 daughter for ya..i try to be the best..but idk how??for all this time ive been crying for all those words..did u realise itt??i still remember the time tht u kick me out of the house and ive been crying walk in the dark alone,have u ever realize it.??never ryte??but if u think im such a useless daughter than FINE!!i appreciate itt..and u never ask me,wht's my prob is??it's ok mom.ill try to solve this problem myself without causing trouble to someone else including u!! and i just want u to know that I LOVE YOU,BCOZ U'r MY MOTHERE,MY ONLY MOTHER.WHO GIVE BIRTH TO ME,WHO CARRY ME FOR 9 MONTHS..WHO TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME FROM I WAS A LIL BABY UNTIL I GROW UP!!but u,did u ever feel the same.., will u see my sad tears someday??I wish dad is still here with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment