Monday, April 4, 2011

I don’t know what to do

I don’t know what to do when I’m not with you
I think of you all the time and dream of you too.
You took my heart when you left me behind
and gave me sadness and suffering in my life.
I ain’t gonna lie I was happy with you
you always were there when I needed you.
You showed me affection and you showed me love
but I messed up cause I broke your heart.
I wish you could see that my heart broke apart
when you said goodbye was the saddest day of my life.
It may have been your fault or it may have been mine
but it took me a while to forget that time.
I knew you loved me and I broke your heart
I noticed I loved you when we broke apart.
I wanted forgiveness but you denied that love
that killed me inside without you by my side.
I know you were mad and I don’t blame you for that
cause I know I’m the one that messed up the whole time!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment