Saturday, April 30, 2011

HE's THE ONE THT I WANT n THE ONE THT I CANT REACH!!

Wassup Pal!!..ok lets start this..(:
ik this celebrity boy band since i  was 3..yea maybe he's too old for me,or maybe i never gonna have him..but why not i can hve a dream if i will hve him someday..:/ hmm some say tht i never made it,some say "urghh cmon he such a bad boy!!" ik how bad he is,drug addicted,drink alcohol,smoking!but its all bout his past..didnt u guys knw tht he fight for his life!!n yea im so addicted to him no matter how old he is..if some of u dnt like it just backoff,its me its my life,its my taste n its my inspiration..n"I WANT HIS LOVE SO BAD I CANt ALMOST TASTE ITT n I NEED HIS TOUCH SOO MCU I CANt ALMOST FEEL IT BUT HE"S SO FAR AWAY!! HE IS MY BEST OF THE BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment